Coolpad,before now isn’t a brand known to too many peeps out there, but all that’s slowly changing since the company announced the Flagship Coolpad Max. First announced back in Nov 2015, the coolpad Max is an all metal Phablet with a near resemblance to the HTC One A9 ,but unlike the HTC ONE A9,the CoolPad Max houses a fingerprint scanner on the back.
The Coolpad Max features a 5.5-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2.5D curved display with 401 ppi as pixel density and 2.5D arc Gorilla Glass protection on top of it . Under the hood of the Coolpad Max is a Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor aided by a 3GB of RAM and 16 / 32GB of internal storage (expandable via a microSD card),,Android 5.0 and powered by a 2,800mAh battery
Other specs include a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-megapixel snapper can be found up front. There is also a variant of the coolpad Max with Snapdragon 617 Soc, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and will be exclusive to China
Coolpad Max specifications
- 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) / Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lenses, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×6.9mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
The coolpad Max is expected to go official in few days time ,Pricing and price will be made now at the official launch .