ZTE A910 was announced in April 2016. The all metal unibody ZTE V7 Max flaunts a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved AMOLED display and a 1,920 x 1,080 pixels resolutions.
Under the hood of the ZTE V7 Max is a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with either 3GB or 4GB of RAM. The ZTE V7 Max comes with an average 32GB of onboard storage which you can expand to a whole 128GB via MicroSD card.
Where to Buy Android Phones & Pay on Delivery
Konga.com |Buy Now
Jumia.com.ng |Buy Now
On the photography side of things, the V7 Max is blessed with a 16-megapixel rear camera with Phase Detect Autofocus (PDAF) and a 8-megapixels. On paper, this phone should take amazing photos since it has Phase Detect Autofocus (PDAF).
The right side of the metal chassis houses a fingerprint scanner & a power button while the left side of the phone is home to a couple of volume controls, while there is a USB type C in the base between speakers and a microphone.
The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and fueled by a 3000mAh battery.
ZTE Blade V7 Max specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8GHz Octa-core processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, expandable memory upto 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MiFavor UI
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 154×76.5×7.2mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The 3GB + 32GB ZTE V7 Max is priced at 1799 Yuan while the 32GB version comes with a price tag of 1999 Yuan. The ZTE V7 Max rice when available in Nigeria will range from N65,000 –N80,000 depending on where you are buying from.