ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini Specification and price
Chinese phone maker, Nubia – a sub-brand of ZTE, has released a new smart phone – ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini. The phone which was released recently comes with a whooping 5–inch screen, so much for a mini!
The mighty mini features an amazing 16 MP camera with Sony IMX298 sensor which is also carried by the Xiaomi Mi 5 and Huawei Mate 8. The front facing camera comes with a 8MP shutter billed to give you a nice selfie experience. For video shooting, the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini’s camera maxes out at 1080p.
The Chinese phone maker had before the release of the phone leaked some teasers of the ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini which show cased the power of the device’s camera.
The teasers promised potential users that the Z11 mini will come with a super fast camera that can capture objects on fast motion. With a cool Sony IMX298 sensor and 16MP camera, this promise might just be one that we won’t be disappointed about.
The exterior of the phone is made of metal frame and a 5-inch screen with a 1080p resolution power. The screen lies behind a 2.5D glass.
The wonder mini is powered by a snapdragon 617 chipset and comes with a 3GB RAM and a massively impressive 64GB storage. It also has a fingerprint reader on the back.
The dual SIM enabled ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and is powered by a somewhat disappointing 2,800mAh capacity battery.
ZTE Nubia Z11 mini specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS display with 2.5D arc Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (4×1.5GHz Cortex A53+ 4×1.2GHz Cortex A53) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Nubia UI 3.9.6
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4um, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 141.4x70x8mm; Weight: 138g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1,GPS, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
The ZTE Nubia Z11 mini is immediately available for pre-order in China and will go on sale from April 25th through JD for CNY 1,500 ($230/€205). When available in Nigeria, the ZTE Nubia price will range from N40,000 – 50,000 depending on your location and where you are buying from.