ZTE shortly after announcing the ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini,ZTE announced the ZTE Blade A910 along with the ZTE V7 Max in China. While the V7 Max is targeted at users with Premium choice in the premium market, the A910 (pictured above) is aimed at those on a lesser budget, but still want a good quality phone.
Where to Buy Android Phones & Pay on Delivery
Konga.com |Buy Now
Jumia.com.ng |Buy Now
Like the ZTE V7 Max,the ZTE A910 is encased in an all alloy casing and features same 5.5-inch AMOLED display display, but has dropped the Full HD resolution for an HD resolution. Under its hood is a 64 bit 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor, which is clubbed with Mali-T720 GPU and an optional 2GB/3GB of RAM.The device comes in two storage variants – a ZTE A910 with 16GB storageand a ZTE A910 with 32GB storage.Both variants comes with a Micro USB slot for Memory expansion of up to 128GB.
In charge of Photography is a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash,PDAF and an 8-megapixel selfie camera with 88-degree wide-angle lens. Other specs of the Android 5.1 powered ZTE A910 include a 2540mAh battery,a rear mounted Fingerprint sensor ,Dual SIM, 4GLTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and a microUSB 2.0 port.
.ZTE Blade A910 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display
- 3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152x75x6.9mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC
- 2540mAh battery
The ZTE A910 is priced at 1,299 yuan ($200) for 2GB of RAM /16GB variant and priced at 1,499 yuan ($231) for 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage variant.The ZTE A910 when available in Nigeria will range from N50,000 – 65,000 depending on where you are buying from.