Meizu Pro 6 Specifications & Price
Meizu has a new champion onboard and it’s the much rumored Meizu Pro 6.Unveiled in China recently, the Meizu Pro 6 is the sequel to the Meizu Pro 5 & the second in the new Meizu Pro series of Smartphones which happens to be Meizu’s most expensive and most advanced series of Smartphones till date. In terms of Specs & features ,the Meizu Pro 6 ticks all the necessary boxes of a 2016 Flagship: a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC, has 4GB of RAM, 21-megapixel,4GB RAM etc.
Where To Buy Meizu Phones In Nigeria
Kulimart.com |View Offer|
Konga.com |View Offer|
Design & Display
The Meizu PRO 6 is adopts the same design of its predecessor – an all-metal Iphone wannabe with a dimension of 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.25mm 7 a Weight of 160g.The Meizu PRO 6 unlike the Pro 5 comes with a smaller 5.2-inch fullHD (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED display which is pressure sensitive (3D Press) and powered by MediaTek’s Helio X25 64-bit deca-core processor (the first to be seen in a Smartphone), along with the Mali-T880 GPU for graphics .
RAM & Storage
Earlier rumors pointed to the possibility of the Meizu pro 6 having a huge 6GB RAM, but Meizu has opted to put the Meizu pro 6 in the league of 4GB RAM phones and 32GB / 64GB of internal storage.
Camera,Battery & OS
In charge of Meizu pro 6 photographic functions is a 21.16-megapixel primary shooter with dual-tone Ring 10-LED flash, Laser auto focus , phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in about 0.07 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera which is just good enough for Selfies & Video calls.
Other notable spec of the Meizu Pro 6 include : mTouch 2.1 fingerprint incoprated into the home button ,a 2560mAh battery with mCharge 3.0 24W fast charging which Meizu claims charges the battery 2.4 times faster than normal, NXP’s SmartPA chip & Cirrus Logic CS43L36 DAC for an enhanced audio experience and a USB Type-C.
The Meizu Pro 6 boots Android 5.1 with Flyme OS 5.1out of the box with support for for 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS and A-GPS connectivity option.
Meizu PRO 6 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3, 100% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness, 10000:1 contrast ratio
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 processor (Cortex 1.4GHz x4 + Cortex A53 2.0GHz x4 + the Cortex A72 2.5GHz X2) with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage
- Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 21.6 MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.25mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 2560mAh battery with fast charging
Available color option are Gold, Silver and Gray colors and will retail for US$ 386 for the 32GB model and US$ 432 for the 64GB model. Both version are immediately available in China, but will open for sales fully from 23rd April.Both version of the Meizu Pro 6 when available in Nigeria will range from N90,000 – N120,000 depending on where you are buying from. Nigeria’s top online retail stores like Jumia will surely stock the Meizu pro 6 when available, but you can rely on Kulimart for Fast delivery of your Meizu phone.