Announced and demoed at Mediatek’s 2016 press conference,the Vernee Apollo is the first ever device from a Chineese Startup named Vernee and the second Smartphone after the Vivo Xplay 5 to be packed with a huge 6GB RAM.
Aside the huge 6GB RAM which would translate to an awesome performance,the Vernee Apollo is also packed with high-end specs, and most of all, it will cost $399 upon release
As far as specs is concerned,the Vernee Apollo Vernee spots a unibody metal design, 5.5 inch QHD display and a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, and powered by the latest Mediatek Helio X20 deca core processor , 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of ROM
As for the Camera department,the Vernee Apollo will be grace with a 21 MP Sony IMX230 rear camera and an 8 MP selfie unit.Other specs include LTE connectivity , a rear mounted fingerprint sensor ,Bluetooth 4.1 ,USB Type Cand will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Vernee Apollo specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD force touch display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
The Vernee Apollo together with its budget Vernee Thor will come in silver color and will be made official in the coming Month(s) at about $400.The Vernee Apollo price when available in Nigeria will range from N80,000 – N100,000 depending on where you are buying from.