Ulefone got their recognition when they released their flagship the Ulefone Power with huge battery backup, the company became popular with subsequent releases and they are set to release another smartphone targeted at audiophiles called the Ulefone Vienna. This was initially scheduled to be called Ulefone Alpha. However, the company renamed it to Ulefone Vienna.
The Ulefone Vienna is coming with an independent Hi-fi chip called NXP Smart Audio PA which features both DAC and operational amplifier. The phone supports frequency response range
from 20Hz to 20KHz.
Ulefone Vienna specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + nano)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with u-Launcher
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Panasonic MN34172 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with Omnivision OV5648
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, NXP Smart audio PA,
- Dimensions: 153.5×77.85×8.6mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3250mAh Sony battery
The Ulefone Vienna is available Grace Black, Space Grey, Silk White and Rose Golden colors and is priced at $199.99 (Rs. 13,310 approx.). You can now pre-order the color of your choice from Gearbest and other retailers and will ship starting from April 30th.