The Huawei Y5 II is an entry level Smartphone which Huawei is tipped to unveil as a successor to the Huawei Y5 in the coming days.The device will come with a major upgrade that will sure appeal to entry level users.
Firs ,the Huawei Y5 II despite having a larger a 5-inch 720p IPS display will weigh only 135 grams, a significant reduction from the last year’s Huawei t Y5 with 142 grams.
In terms of processing power,the Huawei Y5 II will come with a faster 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU with same 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable internal storage .The Huawei Y5 II while retaiing the Y5 2MP front facing camera with flash is also expected to feature an 8-megapixel rear unit as oposed to the 5-megapixel on the Huawei Y5.
Huawei Y5 II rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Weight: 135g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The phone will be powered by a 2,200 mAh battery with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, and will be available in obsidian black, arctic, white, sand gold, rose pink and sky blue.Expected price range fall within $165 -$175 (Rs. 11040 approx.).The Huawei Y5 II price when available in Nigeria is expected to be priced below the Huawei Y6 pro which Huawei introduced to the Nigerian Market few weeks back.