The name Vivo may not ring much bells when talking about smartphones makers especially if you are not too familiar with many smartphones but this doesn’t put their products as inferior anyways as they strive to register their name at the top with impressive smartphones.
Chinese smart phone makers Vivo has released a cheap Snapdragon powered phone dubbed Vivo Y31A. Although the Snapdragon in the Y31A is a lower one however, it is a good buy considering the $155 price tag.
Delving into the specs, the phone is powered by a 1GB RAM which should deliver a decent speed, 16GB expandable internal memory, and a 2,100mAh battery for juice..
In terms of camera, the Vivo Y31A features 8MP on the rear and 2MP front unit. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G LTE, and FM radio.
- Model – Y31A
- CPU- Quad-Core 1.2 GHz
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916
- Camera – 8 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash | 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- RAM- 1GB | ROM-16GB and Supports MicroSD (TF) external storage up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 4.7 inches
- Battery – Non-Removal 2100 Lithium-ion Battery
- Dual SIM with Micro SIM Compatibility
- support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Compass, Light sensor
- Color – White, Black
- Operating System – Android 5.0.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.1
- Price – ~ $166 (INR 11,099)
Measuring about 137.24 x 68.76 x 8.39mm and weighing 141g, the Vivo Y31A won’t push you into the gym as it is light and should fit into any hand purse for the ladies. The phone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop-based funtouch OS and it is currently available for a reasonable $155.