If there is anything we have ever been denied of in this part of the World, then it could be access to cheap and unlimited Cost of Internet subscription. For those on the MT Nigeria Network, the MTN Weekend plan may have come to the rescue, while those on the GLO network are busy enjoying their 3GB blackberry subscription for N1,000 usable on most Android Phones. Now with the introduction of 3GB on the Glo weekend plan combined with the popular Blackberry plan, you have a lot more access to data on the glo Network just for N1,600 .
So here is our simple guide on how to get 6GB of internet data on the glo network;
Read also –How To Set Glo APN for BB 10 Devices
- Subscribe to Glo blackberry plan of 3 GB at N1,000 by dialing *777*21# or by texting Comonth to 777.(Your Android Device must should be rooted/or must have changed its IMEI to that of blackberry)
- Then subscribe to the new Glo weekend plan of N500 for 3GB by dialing *777# and then following the prompt.
- You have 6GB of data in all and That’s all you need to do
- Both plans can’t work at the same time. To pause the BlackBerry subscription, switch your APN to glosecure or gloflat.
- The trick works on devices that support the BlackBerry subscription