There are strong indications that the much expected Microsoft Lumia 650 will become official next month.
Reliable reports suggests that the smartphone will launch precisely on February 1, 2016 in a event which is billed to be low key.
The exciting part of the report lies in the specs the phone is being churned out. The device is designed to be among the series of mid-range phones Microsoft is producing.
According to the leaked report, the Microsoft Lumia 650 will come with an amazing wireless charging capability, sporting a 1GB RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. The device will be powered by a 2,000mAh battery and will also feature a 8MP rear camera and 5MP selfie camera.
The mid-range smartphone will feature a 5-inch HD display that get the Gorrilla Glass 4 extra protection and is expected to run on Snapdragon 210 quad-core processor.
Microsoft Lumia 650 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE (Optional) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2000mAh battery with wireless charging
As for the Microsoft Lumia 650’s price, a recent leak from Europe revealed that the Window 10 phone will carry a price tag of around $222 that translates to about N45,000 in Nigeria & about 23,000 Kenyan Shilling.