First announced at the 2016 CES ,the Letv Le Max pro is the sequel to the base Letv Le Max ,the first Android device to run on Snapdragon 820 chipset and also move by Letv to reah out to US market.
Aside been the first device to come with Snapdragon 820 chip, there’s quite a bit that might make the Le Max Pro a must have for all tech enthusiasts.The device flaunts a massive 6.33” display and a 2560 x 1440 pixels resolutions with 4GB of RAM and a non expandable 32/64/128GB storage options.
A 21 mega-pixel camera takes charge of the Letv Le Max Pro photographic functions ,while an average 3,400mAh capacity battery fuels the device.
Check out the full specifications of the Letv Le Max Pro below.
LeTV Le Max Pro specifications
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android Lollipop based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 802.11ad 2×2 MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
The LeTV Le Max Pro is expected tobe available in the U.S later this year.No Info yet on the Letv Le Max Pro Pricing in the U.S,Nigeria,china ,India and other parts of the World .