As expected,Lenovo Mobile announced on Tuesday Jan 5th announced the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note in India.The New Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is priced at $180 only and will be available exclusively via Amazon India through flash sales from 19th January at 2PM,but pre registration is on going.
The Lenovo Vibe K4 is the sequel to the Lenovo K3 Note launched last year.Similar to the Lenovo K3 Note of 2015,the new LenovoVibe K4 Note comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display, a 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor.
One of the selling point of the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is the presence of a rear mounted Fingerprint sensor,which obviously was absent from the Lenov K3 Note.The device also features a dual front-facing speakers, Dolby Atmos with three microphones for clear audio recording.
The device comes with a 3GB RAM,16GB storage expandable to 128GB and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), Photographic function is handled by a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The Lenovo Vibe k4 Note is fueled by a 3300mAh battery and comes with dual SIM support and 4G connectivity, including support for LTE bands in India.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 178 degree wide-view display, with 450 Nits Brightness, 1000:1 contrast, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with up to 450MHz Mali T720-MP3 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual (micro) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15~3.8mm; Weight: 158g
- Dual front-facing speakers, Dolby ATMOS, 3 microphones, Wolfson WM8281 audio codec
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 3300mAh (Rated) built-in battery / 3400mAh (Typical)
The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note will be available in Tuxedo Black color and will go on Sales in India from January 19 at Rs. 11,999 ($180).The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note price when available in Nigeria will range from N35,000 -N40,000 depending on where you are buying from.
During the event,Lenovo also announced an ANTVR headset for Rs. 1299 and the K4 Note VR bundle costs Rs. 12,499.