Showing off a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display, the Lenovo A7000 Turbo is the latest entrant to the Lenovo A series and the successor to the Lenovo A7000 & A7000 Plus. Though the device succeeds the Lenovo A7000, the Lenovo A7000 Turbo comes with identical innards to the famous Lenovo K3 Note and so could be easily referred t as an India specific Lenovo K3 Note.
The Lenovo A7000 Turbo features a 5.5-inch display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 401ppi. The Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor along with 2GB of RAM & 16GB of expandable storage(up to 32GB).
The Lenovo A7000 Turbo is blessed with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. The device is fueled by a 2900mAh battery, with a rating of up to 39 hours of talk time on 2G and 16 hours on 3G with 11 days of standby time.
Lenovo A7000 Turbo specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 72% screen-to-body ratio
- 7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Omnivision OV13850 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with Omnivision OV5670 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76×7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- Dolby ATMOS
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2900mAh battery (Rated) / 3000mAh (Typical)
It supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB connectivity and is already available in Matte Black color from the official Lenovo store at Rs10999($164).The price of the Lenovo A7000 turbo when available in Nigeria will range from N33,000 – N40,000 depending on where you are buying from.
Lenovo also recently announced the Lenovo K4 Note,the Vibe S1 Lite and the Lenovo Lemon 3 which is probably Lenovo’s response to the newly unveiled Xiaomi Redmi 3 as they both comes with identical innards and cost same amount and so are expected to go head to head .