The much-rumored Samsung Galaxy A9 top end smartphone, which recently passed through FCC & TENNA has just been unveiled.Unveiled at an event in China,the Samsung galaxy A9 now occupies the highest position in the Galaxy A series of Smartphones.
The device is made of a glass and metal design as seen with the Galaxy S6 and the more recent Galaxy A3,A5 and galaxy A7 2016 edition.The Samsung Galaxy A9 features a 6-inch FHD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass and 2.74mm narrow frame.Breathing at the heart of the Samsung galaxy A9 is the recently renamed Snapdragon 652 (formerly S620) together with a 3GB of RAM an expandable Internal storage of 32GB .
In charge of Photography is a 13MP rear camera with a wide f/1.9 aperture and OIS and an 8MP front facing camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and fueled by a 4,000mAh capacity battery with support for Quickcharge. A fingerprint sensor with support for Samsung PAY is embeded into the physical Home button.
It comes with dual SIM support with dedicated nano SIM slots and a microSD slot for expansion purpose .Connectivity option includes ;Wi-Fi a/b/g/n., Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/Beidou for positioning and NFC .
The Samsung Galaxy A9 will be available in White, Gold and Pink colors,but Presently,there is no official words on Pricing and availability of the galaxy A9.
Samsung Galaxy A9 specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging