The Meizu Metal is Meizu’s latest offering in the Meizu M series , its first affordable metal smartphone and the first Meizu Smartphone to run Alibaba’s YunOS version 3.1.6.
Where To Buy Meizu Phones and pay on Delivery
Jumia Nigeria : Click Here To View Price Offers
Konga.com : Click Here To View Price Offers
The Meizu Metal comes with a unibody custom metal alloy build with a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass, a 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that promises 0.2 seconds focus and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The meizu metal comes with a 2GB of RAM and either 16 or 32GB of ROM, expandable via microSD.
Other specs worthy of note is the presence of a fast fingerprint scanner and a large 3140mAh non removable battery.
- Platform: New Flyme 5.0 skin on top of Android
- Dimensions: 150.7 x 75.3 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 162g
- Screen: 5.5-inch LTPS LCD with 1080 x 1920-pixel resolution
- SoC: MediaTek Helio X10 (8x Cortex A53 @ 2.0GHz)
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Cameras: 13-megapixel rear cam with f/2.2 lens, 5MP front with f/2.0 lens
- Internal storage: 16GB/32GB (with microSD expandable storage)
- Battery: 3140mA
The Meizu Metal is available in 5 color options: a white, grey, blue, gold, and pink ones. and will be available for sale later in November at $205 fo the 32GB ROM version and $173 for the 16GB version.