The infinix zero X506, infinix mobile’s new mid range flagship device has been making headlines around the web for a few weeks now, and it’s about to be commercially available in Nigeria really soon.
Update====Infinix zero now available
Where To Buy The Infinix Zero
Here’s a quick recap of the device’s specs:
- Network: 2G/3G
- Bandwidth: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA: 850/2100 MHz
- SIM: Dual Sim card/Dual Standby
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Dimension: 140* 70*7.9 mm
- Display: 5.0″ IPS HD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Processor: Octa Core 1.4GHZ
- GPU: Mali 450
- Battery: 1920 mAh
- Camera: 13 megapixel camera , AF, BSI with 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Internal Memory: 8GB with SD card slot that supports up to 32GB memory card.
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Flashlight: Yes
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Calling: Yes
- Sensors: Proximity, Gyro, Hall
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), WiFi Hotspot, USB Port.
- OTA Updates: Yes
The 5-inch infinix zero X506 is now available exclusively on Konga for pre-order in Nigeria. There’s no pricing info on the pre-order page, but it’s been rumored to be around the N30, 000.