Mtn Nigeria has introduced a new service called MTN One World.The MTN One World allows Mtn prepaid and postpaid subscribers surf the web and pay the standard home rate of 5kobo per kilobyte, and enjoy affordable rates on calls and text messages while visiting any of MTN Operating Countries .
How To Use MTN One World
To start enjoying the benefits of MTN One World,Simply switch on your phone when you get to your destination country and connect to the MTN network available in that destination. To call home from your destination, simply dial the call number using +234 (e.g. +2348032xxxxxx). To send SMS to someone at home (Nigeria), simply type your message and send to the number using +234.
Recharging Your Phone
Checking Your Account Balance
You can check your credit balance while roaming just as easy as you would in Nigeria.
Simply dial *556# send and your account balance will be displayed on your screen in Naira.
Benefits Of MTN One World
- Browse like Home when you roam
- Easy to use service
- Multiple options to recharge your account
- Roaming support services while abroad
- No Deposit required
- No subscription fees required
How Do I Access Support Service when Roaming Abroad?
You can contact MTN Roaming Helpdesk at +234 803 101 2346 or send emails to[email protected]
MTN One World Countries and Rates
For list of MTN OneWorld countries and rates, please see below.
- MTN Syria and MTN South Sudan is currently excluded from MTN One World and not on the same call rate. For more information on rates, countries and MTN roaming partners, please visit MTN Roaming page
- Calls to the rest of the world will be charged at 600 per minute and any calls to satellites will be charged at 2200 per minute.
- Calls will be charged per minute and data will be charged per Kb
All rates are in NGN
|Country||Data/kilobytes||Call to Nigeria||Local calls to roaming networks||Local calls to other networks in roaming country||Receiving
|SMS to Nigeria & other networks in Nigeria||SMS to the rest of the world|