As you may have known,Mobile Number Portability-a service that allows you to keep your mobile phone number when changing from one Mobile Service provider to another has commenced in earnest in Nigeria.Now switching over to you choice network without loosing your existing number is now made possible and easy.
If you are currently a subscriber to Airtel, Glo or etisalat network, you can easily port to MTN without changing your Airtel, Glo or Etisalat phone number.
How Do I Port To MTN From Etisalat,Airtel Or Glo?
If You wish to port to the MTN network to become part of the MTN family,simply follow the few steps below:
Visit any authorized MTN Walk-In center (Service Center, Connect Store, or New Dawn Shop) to collect, complete, sign and submit the Subscriber Porting Request Form. You can also download the Subscriber Porting Request form online from the mtn website – www.mtnonline.com
You will be required to fill out the Subscriber Porting Request Form with the following details
- Mobile number to be ported
- The name of your existing network
- Your first and last name
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Company name (for corporate customers only)
- Company registration number (for corporate customers only)
- A copy of a valid identity card
- Your alternative number
After filling and submitting the form,proper validation is done by the customer service officer,then you will be asked to initiate the porting process proper by sending the word PORT to the short code 3232,thereafter a new Sim will immediately be issued to you.
Your request will be checked by the MNP regulatory body to validate your information,if you request and the check was sucessful,you will receive an SMS confirming the state of your request and once the porting process is completed, you will also receive another SMS informing you to replace your old SIM with the new MTN SIM card.
The porting process takes 48hours maximum to complete
You are required to Backup all contacts saved on your current operator’s SIM card,else you loose all your contacts once the porting is completed
Postpaid customers are required to settle their outstanding debt before initiating the process.
Porting to MTN is free,but MTN may decide to give out the SIM card for free or you may e charged for it
Once the porting process is completed,your old sim card becomes unusable
Porting into another network is only allowed once in every 3 months
You can check out this on how you can port to etisalat from MTN,GLO OR AIRTEL.
Wish you a successful porting
If you enjoyed this post,please consider sharing with your friends using the share button below or you can as well leave us a comment
- how to port from etisalat to mtn
- how to port to mtn
- How to port from glo to mtn
- how to port from airtel to mtn
- How to port to mtn from etisalat
- how to port glo sim to mtn
- how to port in to mtn line from my line
- how to port from one glo to mtn
- how to port from glo to mtn/
- how to port mtn sim to etisalat sim
- how to port from etisalat to zain
- how to port to mtn nigeria
- porting to mtn from etisalat
- how to port from erisalat to mtn
- how to port etisalat to mtn
- code to port to glo
- code to port to mtn
- glo porting number to zain
- how can a glo subscriber swich to mtn network
- how can i port my glo sim card to mtn
- how do i port from glo to mtn
- how to change etisalat card to mtn
- how to change my glo line to mtn line
- How To Convert Airtel To Mtn
- how to migrate from glo to mtn still b usin dat same simcsrd