Unnecessary photo tagging is one other annoying feature offered by facebook.While Facebook does not allow/give room for one to stop photo completely, but allow you to receives notifications and manually approve or allow photos you are tagged in. whether you want that tag to appear in your timeline or not.
- First login to your Facebook account
- Click on the drop menu close to your Facebook name and home tab
- Click on privacy setting from the drop down menu
- Click edit setting next to timeline and tagging
- Click on the third option from the resulting pop up window to enable manual approval of photo tagging
One more thing,please kindly use the share button to share this with your friends and the comment box to let us know how you feel about this