Xiaomi ‘s latest budget smartphone – the Redmi 3S prime has been launched exclusively on Flipkart and Mi.com. Flipkart is offering the Xiaomi redmi 3s prime at Rs. 8,999, and interestingly,the product is available straightaway without pre-registration. Xiaomi is also offering buyers up to RS 7,000 off on exchange of their old smartphones.
The Xaiomi Redmi 3s which was announced some days back alongside the Redmi 3s prime are both Xiaomi first device entirely made in Indiai.
Both redmi 3S and 3s prime which highlights a massive 4100mAh battery are largely the same in designs and innards,but with slight difference in RAM ,storage sizes and Fingerprint sensor. While the Xiaomi Redmi 3S comes with a 16GB storage and 2GB of RAM,the Redmi 3s prime on the other hand comes with a larger 32GB storage, 3GB of RAM, and includes a fingerprint scanner .
Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC5.0) internal storage / 3GB LPDDR3 (eMMC5.1) RAM with 32GB internal storage expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 3s is available on Flipkart in Dark grey, silver and gold colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999.Follow this link to get the Redmi 3s prime from Flipkart.