Barely a month after unveiling the Vibe C2, Lenovo has gone ahead to announce an enhanced version of the vibe C2 dubbed – the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power.
The Lenovo Vibe C2 Power just as the name suggest is a smartphone designed to take you through hours without recourse to re-energizing your phone.It ups the 2750mAh battery of the vibe C2 to a considerate 3500mAh Battery.Further more,the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power also ups the RAM size of the Vibe C2 from a mere 1GB RAM to 2GB RAM,an indication that multitasking will be more seamless than on the Lenovo Vibe C2.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Power Specs Sheet
Aside the aforementioned improvements in specs,the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power and the Lenovo Vibe C2 are basically same featuring a 5-inch 720P IPS display with a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor,2GB RAM and a mere 8GB of storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD slot.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Power specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 70% NTSC color gamut, 8000:1 contrast ratio
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.4 x 8.55mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Lenovo Vibe C2 Power Pricing & Availability
The Lenovo Vibe C2 Power is exclusive to Russia and will hit the stores in the coming days at a price yet to be announced .The base Vibe C2 is already selling in some regions at $167 ,so we expect the Vibe C2 Power to cost about $199.