Announced back at the 2016 MWC,Zopo speed 8 at the time of launch was the first Android Phone to run on one of Mediatek’s latest Soc – Deca-core Heliox X20.The Zopo Speed 8 not only promises to be a good power efficient phone,it also promise great photographic experience via its 21MP Sony IMX230 camera festooned with phase-detection AF and a dual-tone flash.
Zopo Speed 8 Designs & specifications
The Zopo Speed 8 is made of matte plastic, immune to smudges and comes with a somewhat fleshy profile measuring 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm and 136g.There’s a fingerprint scanner at the rear of the device.
A large 5.5-inch full HD IPS display occupies the front of the device ,while underneath that is a MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU ,a modest with 4GB of RAM 32GB of internal storage.
Above the display,there is an 8-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and a LED flash. On the reverse sideof the Zopo Speed 8, there is a 21-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, PDA and Sony IMX230 sensor.
Zopo Speed 8 Software,Storage & Battery
The dual SIM enabled Zopo speed 8 runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box with support for 4G,Wi-fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and USB Type-C and powered by a 3,600 mAh battery with fast charging.
ZOPO Speed 8 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging
The ZOPO Speed 8 is available in Black and Silver colors and itis tipped to be launched in India in the coming days at $299.99 (Rs. 20,120 approx.).