It appears Sony Mobile is on the verge of releasing another High end Smartphone(Sony Xperia F8331),this time around with a clear departure from Sony xperia Z line of smartphones in terms of design and would be Sony first Android Phone to come with the much loved USB-type C.
Live images of the purported Sony Xperia F8331 were first spotted on GSMARENA ,but the Specs has now been confirmed by a GFXBench listing.
The design of the Sony Xperia F8331 seems different from that of the Xperia Z phone and similar to the Android powered Blackberry Priv bearing a flat top and bottom frames but curves on the left and right side with noticeable bezels on the top and bottom.
Specs details of the Sony Xperia F8331 as revealed by GFXBench include a lovely 5.1-inch FHD display,Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 ,3G RAM ,21MP rear camera and will run Android 6.0.1 out of the box.
Sony Xperia F8331 rumored specifications
- 5.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)Display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
Its not yet certain when the Sony Xperia F8331 will debut,but with the 2016 IFA conference around the corner,we are almost certain Sony will treat its Fans with this new device.