Lenovo Vibe C2 is a refresh of the Lenovo Vibe C announced earlier in the year.It comes with upgraded camera pixels on both side,increased battery capacity ,more storage option and more recent Android OS.
Lenovo Vibe C2 flaunts same 5-inch HD display as the predecessor and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P SoC along with 1GB of RAM.
Where To Buy Lenovo Phones & Pay On Delivery in Nigeria
Konga.com: View Price Offers Here
Jumia.com: View Price Offers Here
The Lenovo Vibe C2 offers two different native storage options- 8GB and 16GB of internal memory which is further expandable up to 32GB.
on the camera front,there is an 8-Megapixel primary Sony 219 camera with flash and a 5-Megapixel front facing shooter. Lenovo Vibe C2 is fueled by a 2,750mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Connectivity options on the Lenovo Vibe C2 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0LE, and GPS.
Lenovo Vibe C2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 70% NTSC color gamut, 8000:1 contrast ratio
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.4 x 8.55mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2750mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe C2 is available in Black and White colour flavorat at a price tag which is yet to be revealed.