The Meizu M3 Note is the latest typical Meizu smartphone, offering some premium specifications at a price point too good to be true.The device suceeds the Meizu M2 Note and comes with a design similar to the MX5 released last year, but unlike the Meizu Mx5, the m3 Note Specs has been watered down.
Where To Buy Meizu M2 Note
Jumia.com|N79,000| Buy Now!!
Konga.com|N79,000| Buy Now!!
Design and Display
Unlike the Meizu M2 Note ,the M3 Note sports a metal unibody build, which gives it a more premium look and feel . Like the predeesor,the Meizu M3 Note flaunts a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor . Meizu is offering the M3 Note in two different RAM & Memory variants -. the base model Meizu M3 Note with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory and the Meizu M3 Note with a larger 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage . Both variants comes with a MicroSD slot which serves as second SIM slot for memory expansion.
On the amera front, the Meizu m3 Note is fitted with a 13MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, and PDAF and a 5MP front-facing camera with an aperture of f/2.0 and 4P lens.
The Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Meizu M3 Note features mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. It has hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the second SIM as the microSD slot when required and comes with 4G LTE with voLTE support. It packs a huge 4100mAh battery that promises up to 17 hours of video playback.
Meizu m3 note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Pre-order for the Meizu m3 note is already in progrress and will be available from April 11th in Grey, Silver and Golden colors.The Meizu M3 Note with larger RAM & larger storage is priced at $154 & $124 for the variant with 2GB RAM & 32GB storage.