Announced along the Mi Ecosystem ,Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro is basically a supercharged version of Redmi 3 which was announced back in January 2016. Tipped to go on sales as from April 4th, the Xiaomi Pro comes with a price tag low enough to to act as a secondary handset but specs good enough to make it worthy of being your main driver.
Specs wise ,the Xiaomi Redmi 3 pro only brings with it a 3GB RAM and rear fingerprint scanner ,Other specs and designs remains the same as the Redmi Note 3 featuring a 5-inch 720p display and powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 1.5GHz octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32 gigs of internal storage.There is also a 13MP camera with PDAF and LED flash at the back and a 5MP front camera.
The device supports Hybrid SIM and it is, fueled by a 4100mAh battery, and boots Android Lollipop out of the box.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery / 4100mAh (typical)
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro is available in Gray, Silver and Gold colors and will go on sales in China from April 6th at about 900 yuan (US$ 138 ). Its not yet sure if the Xiaomi Redmi 3 pro will sell outside of China.When available in Nigeria,the Redmi 3 pro price will range from N30,000-N35,000 depending on the prevailing Market forces.