While the OnePlus One was an instant hit,the follow up (OnePlus 2 ) lacked all that was needed to stand tall against 2016 flagships like Samsung Galaxy S7, Xiaomi Mi 5, and LG G5 .Now ,OnePlus is reportedly cooking up a device named OnePlus 3 (A3000) and it is xpected to redeem its image .
The OnePlus 3 according to a listing on Antutu will come with model number A3000 and will come with a full HD display ,an unknown screen size and will be powered by 64-bit Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor along with Adreno 530 GPU.
Other details revealed by the Antutu listing include a 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage; the listing didnt reveal any expandable memory,but the device is expected to support memory expanion since Xiaomi,Samsung and LG already made provision for that on their flagship devices.
The OnePlus 3 (A3000) will be fitted with a 16MP rear camera ,an 8MP selfie camera on the frontand will run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with OnePlus’s customized Oxygen OS overlaid out-of-the-box.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
The OnePlus 3 ,according to OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei is expected to feature a completely new design and will be made official by the end of Q2 2016,but no exact date has been given.