Chinese phone vendor gionee has said the Flip Smartphone Gionee W909 will feature a 4GB RAM, Fingerprint Sensor and the phone will be Presented March 29. Gionee W909, which will be presented to a wider audience on March 29 is a rare model of Android smartphone in a clamshell form factor.
Gionee W909 will receive an 8-core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz, according to preliminary information, it will be Helio P10. However, there are rumors that the manufacturer can issue a modification to the Snapdragon 652. acquire new and two identical screen – 4.2 inches with
a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
Other specifications of the smartphone include a 2 GB RAM and 32 GB of continuous, 5-megapixel front camera and 16- megapixel main. There is a top another variant of the device with more memory: i.e. 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal. Out of the box gadget will come with Android 5.1. and its dimensions make 124.6 x 62.5 x 16.4 mm and weighs 210 grams. Worth noting that for the novelty manufacturer intends to ask for a decent price tag – $ 615.
Gionee W909 rumored specifications
- 4.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) dual touch screen displays
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD (up to 128GB)
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 124.6×62.5×16.4mm, Weight: 210 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The Gionee W909 is expected to come in Golden color at about 4,000 yuan (US$ 615 Rs. 41,300 approx.). We shall update this post with correct specs & price at launch.