To be Frank, most people are not particularly pleased with what can be described as “high price” for the iPad Pro. You can imagine just the apple pencil costing around N40.000 in Nigeria. Well it’s most certain that finding an alternative for the iPad Pro will be the desire of some people and Chinese smartphone company, Chuwi seem to have seen this opportunity and they are set to explore it.
Chinese Tablet makers Chuwi has confirmed a 10.1 inch tablet which can be an alternative to the iPad pro. The Chuwi HiBook is a Cherry Trail powered 10.1-inch convertible tablet.
The device called the HiBook will feature a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 display running an Intel Cherry Trail Atom-x5 Z8300 CPU (no details on RAM or memory yet).
The Chuwi HiBook is said to run either Windows 10 or Android 5.1 and will come with 2 x full size USB, 1 x USB Type C, 2 mega-pixel front camera, 5 mega- pixel rear and a massive 6600mAh battery. For those of you wanting to get some typing on the tablet, an optional keyboard will be available separately.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Android 5.1
- Camera Specifications: 5.0MP Auto Focus Camera, 2MP Front Camera
- Type of Screen: 10.1 inch IPS Touch Screen with 1920 x 1200 Resolution
- Memory: -4GB RAM ,64GB expandable ROM
- Battery Life: 6600mAh Lithium Battery
- Processor: Trail Atom-x5 Z8300 CPU
- Dual SIM cards
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G (WCDMA), WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0,usb type C
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack, Stereo Speaker
We currently do not have the final pricing details, but the device is currently listed on gearbest for pre-order at $235.Stay tuned as we bring you details as soon as they unfold.