The much rumored HTC One M10 Unsurprisingly did not make any appearance at the 2015 MWC event, but that did not deter the company from announcing a slew of devices at the MWC .Introduced at the event is a lineup of devices from HTC’s desire 600 ,desire 800 ,desire 500 mid-range mid range series and lastly and a higher-end HTC One X9 model.
Where to Buy HTC Phones & Pay On Delivery
KONGA.COM ₦45,000.00 : BUY NOW
JUMIA.COM.NG ₦45,000.00 : BUY NOW
Both the HTC Desire 530 and the HTC Desire 630 has the same physical design, same display, but with slightly different internals. It is made purely of Polycarbonate,but with a spcial micro splash effect on its polycarbonate shell through a special paint process that they created to it a unique appearance .The HTC Desire 630 features a 5-inch 720p display and powered by a Snapdragon 400 chipset with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, with microSD expansion.
The HTC Desire 630, similar to the desire 825 is fitted with a 13-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
There’s a 2200mAh battery to keep things running along, but it loses the Sensor Hub, so it won’t be tracking your steps for you.
HTC Desire 630 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super LCD display
- 6GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146.9×70.9×8.3mm; Weight: 140g
- Boomsound, Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The HTC Desire 630, along with the desire 530, and 825 will be available to buy from HTC.com and other retailers from March in Stratus White Remix with duo micro color splash and Graphite Gray Remix with gold micro splash