Archos has Set two Android Phablets to be officially unwrapped along the three New Oxygen Tablets at the 2016 MWC kicking off on February 22 in Barcelona,Spain.The two new Android Phablets are the Archos Diamond 2 Plus and Archos Diamond 2 Note.
The Archos Diamond 2 Plus like the Diamond Note Highlight a USB type C port and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It features a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC,comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, a 20.7MP rear and 8MP front cameras as well as a 3000mAh non removable battery. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM and alos feature a Fingerprint Sensor.
ARCHOS Diamond 2 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS, Full lamination 2.5D curved glass display with DragonTrail glass protection
- MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core (4×2.0GHz + 4x 1.2GHz) processor with Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.3 x 73.8 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 130g
- 4G LTE, WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS, Micro USB Type-C
- 3000mAh built-in battery with Fast Charge
The ARCHOS Diamond 2 Plus together with the Archos Diamond 2 Note will be showcased at the 2016 MWC and will be available in Black and White colors at €249 / £199 / $229 ( N46,000) and will be available in May.The Archos Diamond 2 plus price when available in Nigeria will range from N45,000 -N50,000 odepending on where you are buying from.