LG mobile has announced the LG G Pad II 8.3-inch,a follow up to the base LG G pad ,LG G PAD 8.0 inch and LG G Pad 10.1 inch both of which were announced earlier in the Year.The LG G Pad II 8.3 inch comes with a 8.3-inch (1920 x 1200 pixel resolution) display with a Snapdragon 615 chipset under its hood.
The new LG G Pad II 8.3 inch Tablet runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and features a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera without flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.It comes with built-in stylus , 4G LTE connectivity, and comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office apps.
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE specifications
- 8.3-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA display
- Octa-Core (1.5 GHz & 1.0 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 216.8 × 126.5 × 8.8mm; Weight: 366g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4,800 mAh battery
The LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE will be available through LG U+ in Korea from December 23rd in Brown Gold color at a yet announced Pricing.No information yet on the LG G PAD II availability outside of Korea including price in Nigeria.