The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is the latest entry from the Chinese Phone maker into its Marathon Smartphones series.It is a Lite Companion to the Flagship Gionee M5 with some impressive specs and a 4000mAh Li-Po battery as the killer spec.
The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is an impressive Mid range device housed in aviation-grade aluminium alloy featuring a 5-inch 720p HD display with a quad-core Mediatek MT6735 processor with 3GB of RAM under the hood.The Internal storage stands at 16GB expandable via micro SD up to 128GB.
- • Dimensions: 143 mm x 69.9 mm x 8.5 mm
- • Weight: 183 grams
- • SIM: Dual SIM
- • Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- • OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Amigo 3.1 UI
- • Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS LCD, Asahi DragonTrail Glass, 68.9% screen-to-body ratio
- • Pixel Density: 294 ppi
- • Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6735 processor
- • Graphics: Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- • Memory: 3GB RAM
- • Storage: 32GB internal + up to 128GB via microSD card slot
- • Camera: 8MP AF camera with LED flash + 5MP front camera
- • Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and microUSB v2.0
- • Battery Capacity: 4000mAh Li-Po battery
- • Colours: Gold, Gray
The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite comes with an 8MP rear camera & a 5MP front facing camera and it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Amigo 3.1 UI. Connectivity option includes Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, and MicroUSB and dual SIM connectivity. Ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, and proximity sensors also come housed inside the Marathon M5 Lite.
There’s no official info yet on India ,China and other Market prices or availability. Gionee Last Month introduced the Gionee M5 to the Nigeria Market and the Lite could also find its way to Nigeria,Ghana ,Kenya and other Markets in the African Territory.
Gionee also recently unveiled the Gionee P5W priced at 8,000 in India and it is also expected to unveil M5 plus – a Larger variant of the Flagship Gionee Marathon M5.