Asus has just announced a new Smartphone into the India Smartphones Market. Dubbed the Asus Zenfone Go 4.5, the phone is targeted at the budget market segment and it is immediately available via Flipkart .
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 succeeds the Asus Zenfone Go which debuted back in September. The new Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen , a quad-core MediaTek MT6580 SoC ,1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage expandable to 64GB via Micro SD card..The device is 3G enabled and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
There is a 1600mAh battery and comes with only a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera. Find below a full spec of the Asus Zenfone Go 4.5
Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 (ZC451TG-1A023IN) specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 67x135x10.1mm; Weight: 133.5g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1600mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 is immediately available in India Via Flipkart in Black color at Rs.5,299.The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 when available in Nigeria will be priced within the range of N15,000 -N20,000 .