Looking for something sleek, fashionable and light weight? If your response is affirmative the you may want to try out the transformer book Chi T100 from Asus. The Transformer Book Chi T100 is one of the sleekest and lightest 10-inch Windows 2-in-1s available in stores and offers competent hardware, a nice screen with digitizer support and long battery life.
You want to ask if ASUS products are nice? Yes they rank among the best if you ask me. The Transformer Book Chi is the Manufacturer’s latest series at the time of this post, launched in 2015, and consists of three different devices, the T90 with an 8.9 inch screen, the T100 with a 10.1 inch screen and the T300 with a 12.5 inch display, which we already reviewed a few weeks ago.
Just like the Acer Aspire Switch 10E the Asus Transformer Book Chi T100 comes with a front and back camera, 2GB RAM but a storage of 64GB unlike the former which comes with 32GB storage.
- Screen: 10.1 inch, 1920 x 1200 px, IPS, touchscreen
- Hardware: Intel Atom BayTrail-T Z3775F
- CPU: 1.46 GHz CPU and Intel HD graphics
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB eMMC
- Connectivity: Wireless N, Bluetooth
- Ports: micro-HDMI, micro-USB, microSD card reader, headphone jack
- Cameras: 2 Mp front, 5 MP back
- Battery: 30 Wh
- OS: Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Size: Tablet: 264 x 172 x 7.1 mm (10.4” x 6.8” x 0.28”)
Tablet + Dock: 264 x 172 x 15.2 mm (10.4” x 6.8” x 0.6”)
- Weight: Tablet: 568 g (1.25 lbs) Tablet + Dock: 1100 g (2.43lbs)
- Others: Bluetooth docking station
included, with keyboard and trackpad.